Metro Workforce are looking for experienced Welders to join the team in Ingleburn. Great Team Environment!!
This role is Monday to Friday, Hours: Mon - Thurs 7am-3.30pm and Fri 7am-1pm.
To be successful for this role, you must have experience in the below:
- 5+ years of TItG welding stainless steel and aluminium
- Achieve +/-0.5mm tolerance
- Read blueprints and drawings and take or read measurements to plan layout and procedures
- Determine the appropriate welding equipment or method based on requirements
- Set up components for welding according to specifications (e.g. cut material with powered saws to match measurements)
- Operate angle grinders to prepare the parts that must be welded
- Align components using callipers, rulers etc. and clamp pieces
- Weld components using manual or semi-automatic welding equipment in various positions (vertical, horizontal or overhead)
- Test and inspect welded surfaces and structure to discover flaws
- Maintain equipment in a condition that does not compromise safety
- Must be able to work as a team
- Must hold Australian Citizenship
- National Police Check required
If you are interested in this role please call us today on (02) 8767 2633 or click the "APPLY" button to send through your resume.
Please note due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.