Our client who is the largest privately owned manufacturer and distributor of quality fencing products, is looking for an experienced Store person who holds a Forklift and MR licence for a immediate start on day shift.
The hours will usually be: 7am to 3.30pm Monday to Friday.
Your day will consist of the following task
- Picking Orders
- Receiving and dispatch
- Forklift operation - High reach
- Loading and Unloading trucks/containers
- Stock Control
- Maintain a clean and safe workspace, and abide by workplace health and safety policies and procedures
- Deliveries as required in a rigid truck
- Other tasks as directed
Ticking all the above, yes for an interview you need the following
- Must hold a MR licence and provide a current RMS Report
- Ability to drive a manual (5 speed)
- Experience with a small Hiab Crane
- Must hold a Forklift Licence & have High reach experience