Metro Workforce are currently looking to fill multiple VOICE PICKING positions working with Aldi’s DC located in Prestons. These positions are working within an ambient environment (Dry goods).
You must be available to be rostered to work Monday to Sunday each week and the shifts are generally 6-8 hours.
What’s in it for you?
- Market leading remuneration - from $32.21 per hour + penalties
- Weekly & Fortnightly Rosters
- Career opportunities within their Distribution Centres
- Comprehensive training and development
- Be a part of a leading international retailer
- Excellent team culture - work alongside friendly and supportive colleagues
What we are looking for?
We are looking for people that not only ensure their work is completed to the highest standard, but can do so whilst balancing different priorities, tight deadlines and unexpected challenges. Because these roles can be physically challenging, we need Operators that are able to remain productive and energetic throughout their shift. A love for hands-on, physical work is a must, as is a strong sense of team spirit and a can-do attitude. Sound like you? Then ALDI might be the right fit.
- Previous Pick Packing experience – voice pick preferred but not essential
- Contactable references
- Fit & Healthy - physical work required
- Immediate start
- Unrestricted working rights in Australia
- Available to Work any day of the week including weekends
- Flexible with finishing times to ensure orders are completed
- Previous experience working in a similar environment
If you have what it takes and looking for a career rather than just a job, then APPLY TODAY!
Please note due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.